The Philbrick Family

It has been a VERY long time since I have last written a blog post, but a lot of other photography work has been going on with my website, Instagram and lots of photoshoots!

Last weekend I was very happy to photography the lovely Philbrick family who were the winners of my photoshoot competition, and we had a lovely time at the Museum of Natural History in Oxford. 

Florence and Henry were two of the smiliest, happiest little people I've ever photographed, and being surrounded by ancient skeletons and hundreds of different exhibits to look at made it just as fun for them as it was for me!

If you would also like to book an interactive family photoshoot like this one, please don't hesitate to contact me - I would love to hear what ideas you have come up with! Family photoshoots are one of my favourite things to do and every session is different to the last. 

Also, if you have previously had a photoshoot with me and wouldn't mind reviewing me on my Facebook page, I would really appreciate any feedback you have! Just click here to be taken to the reviews page. Thanks!

And finally, to the photos of this lovely family...

























Thanks for reading!